Same style jersey "Wayne Gretzky" and the "Edmonton Oilers" wore in 1987 while capturing the "Stanley Cup"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- Vintage V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Oilers" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Gretzky" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 99 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 3-colors
- Captain's "C" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Oilers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Scott on 13th Aug 2020
I ordered this right at the start of COVID shutdowns, so I knew it would take a while to get to me and I have to say, it was worth the wait!! The jersey is phenomenal! Definitely a great addition to my ever expanding jersey collection. Amazing quality and hand stitched with actual twill, which is what I personally prefer when buying jerseys over the heat pressed number and lettering or the Chinese knock-offs. I have purchased several other jerseys from this site and plan to purchase a few more to add to my “legends” collection, and what better player to start with than Gretzky?!