Same style jersey that "Wayne Gretzky" and the "Edmonton Oilers" wore in 1987 while capturing the "Stanley Cup"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Oilers" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" Features:
- "Gretzky" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 99 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 3-colors
- The Captain's "C" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Oilers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by tore baker on 8th Feb 2017
Bought this to replace a cheap rip off authentic $80 oilers gretzky jersey with a fight starp i ordered from overseas a few years ago. That one has continued to fall apart since day one. This one is awesome. Wish i would of spent the extra money the first time. I have ordered from here in the past and will continue to order all my throwback jerseys from here. CTBJ IS THE BEST.
Posted by Jonathan Graham on 12th Nov 2014
CTBJ makes great replicas. The detail work is amazing and they get every thing right. never disappoint.