Same style jersey "Eddie Mathews" wore during the 1960's while playing for the "Milwaukee Braves"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Braves" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Braves" embroidered logo is sewn on the left sleeve
Player's Name & Number(s) "Customization" features:
- "Mathews" and # 41 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Braves" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to the flimsy Majestic "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Double Knit Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well our jersey features the team front logo as well as the Players Name & Numbers fully "Sewn" on the jersey, as opposed to the "printed" versions on the "Cool Base" jerseys. Although the jerseys may look the same there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Harry M. on 3rd Nov 2013
We got this for my pop's 75th birthday and he loved it! he wore it to the Braves playoff game this fall and was thrilled by how many people noticed it. It seems to be very well made and the size was true to the chart. Great present for a fan who saw Matthews play!