Same style jersey "Hank Aaron" wore during the 1960's while playing for the "Milwaukee Braves"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Braves" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Braves" embroidered logo is sewn on the left sleeve
Player's Name & Number(s) "Customization" features:
- "Aaron" and # 44 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Braves" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
A commercial commemorating Hank Aaron for the Gman TV network's show The Game's Legends. Made by Joe Pekula and Dave O'Brien.
Posted by Mary Dahnke on 29th Jun 2015
I bought this jersey for my husband's birthday gift. We were both very impressed with the quality. I would not hesitate to order again. Have recommened your company several times since.
Posted by Pam on 9th Jul 2014
Incredibly happy customer! Shirt came in when predicted, high quality, great fit!