Same style jersey "Carlton Fisk" wore during the 1991 season while playing for the "Chicago White Sox"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full buttom front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Sox" is sewn on the front left chest of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- "Comiskey Park" inaugural season embroidered crest is sewn on the right sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Fisk" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 72 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "White Sox" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to the flimsy Majestic "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Double Knit Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well our jersey features the "Sox" front logo as well as the Players Name & Numbers fully "Sewn" on the jersey, as opposed to the "printed" versions on the "Cool Base" jerseys. Although the jerseys may look the same there is no comparison in quality