Same style jersey "Carlton Fisk" wore during the 1989 season while playing for the "Chicago White Sox"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag on right sleeve
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "White Sox" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
Players Number "Customization" features:
- # 72 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The # 72 is customized (sewn) in the "White Sox" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality