Same style Jersey "Carlton Fisk" wore during the 1985 season while playing for the "Chicago White Sox"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Sox" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- White Sox "75th year" anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Fisk" and # 72 are professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "White Sox" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players Name & Numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Brad Thomas on 15th Jul 2013
Ordered 1 jersey from Custom Throwback and another Authentic jersey from another company. Received jersey from CTJ in half the time. Called Custom Throwback to track order, guy answered phone (which normally doesn't happen with most other sellers) and asked him for updated shipping info. He answered all my questions in a professional manner.
I highly recommend this seller and have several more jerseys I will be buying in the next few months.
Thanks again !!