Same style jersey "Team Canada" wore during the 1972 "Summit Series" against the "Soviet Union" (Although "Bobby Orr" did not play in the 1972 "Summit Series" against the "Soviet Union" because of injuries, he was a member of "Team Canada")
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on upper back
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- Team Canada "Flag" crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
- "Canada" is sewn on the back of the jersey in pro twill fabric
PLAYER NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- # 4 is sewn on the back of the jersey ("Team Canada" did not wear sleeve numbers on this jersey)
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the official style font and colors as worn by "Team Canada"
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.