Same style jersey "Bobby Orr" wore during the 1976 "Canada Cup" tournament while playing for "Team Canada"
- Manufactured by "Nike"
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Nike "Swoosh" logo embroidered on upper back
Team Logo(s) Features:
"Canada" team logo is on the front and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color
Players Name and Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Orr" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 4 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Team Canada" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on