Same style jersey "Bobby Orr" wore during his "Rookie" 1966-67 season while playing for the "Boston Bruins"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Bruins" front team crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Number(s) "Customization" features:
- # 4 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- Jersey is also available with the name "Orr" sewn on the back (see picture)
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Bruins" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Chris on 20th Feb 2014
My awesome Girlfriend remembered me saying how desperately I wanted an old school Bobby Orr jersey and boy did she deliver!!! She had done an extreme in depth research through friends, family, books, and the Internet. She even told me Bobby Orr wore 27 his rookie year during camp!!! Then after extensive research, she came across this website and continued her detailed search by making sure this website was credible. AND was it EVER!!!! More importantly the customer service by Brian was WONDERFUL and PROFESSIONAL…. As a Christmas present, she had ordered me this rookie style jersey as Bobby Orr wore that year. We waited a long time for it to be delivered not because of Custom Throwback Jersey, but because of UPS. (UPS was terrible, terrible, terrible) In fact, Brian even re-issued a new jersey because UPS would not release it from Customs. Well, my sorrow was turned to joy! When it came, and after I opened it, all I could think of was the "smell" of a new hockey sweater, even better it was a Bobby Orr authentic jersey. It was exactly as described on the website. No hidden details!!!! A quick story, we went to watch the Bruins game in Boston and literally not one person had it. Many outstanding compliments were made about the jersey worn by the greatest player of all-time. A week later we went to the Ottawa game, and noticed the same jersey was worn by a fan but this one was of Wayne Cashman. We struck up conversation about where the jersey came from and both of us replied that we had ordered it through custom throwback jersey. More importantly the jersey the fan was wearing was bought by his friends as a sign of support through tough times, similar to the play of the player he had on #12 Wayne Cashman. It turns out, the fan who wore the jersey, lost his son months ago in action in Afghanistan. You could see how much his son meant to him and how he used this jersey as reminder that tough times don't last tough people do!!!! Finally, I can't get off this website!!!! My next jersey will be a white TEAM USA from 1980 (Jim Craig). Here is the only place I will come when getting an authentic jersey. Trust me this site is legit and PROFESSIONAL. I will do all my ordering here!!!!!!!