Same style jersey "Bobby Orr" wore during the 1972 season while leading the "Boston Bruins" to a "Stanley Cup" championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Bruins" front team crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Number "Customization" features:
- # 4 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 3-colors
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Bruins" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Bobby Orr highlights with the Boston Bruins
Posted by Samuel Scott, BC on 5th Feb 2013
My Favorite Hockey player & hockey team when I was a kid !!! I always want to have a professional hockey jersey from my childhood hero & now I have one. Thank you Custom Jerseys !!
Posted by B. Delune, Dameron MD on 13th Mar 2011
Jersey arrived on first day of delivery window and was exactly as described on site by seller. Seller contacted me via e-mail following purchase the next day to confirm size of jersey. Jersey is perfect. Positive experience. Thank you.