Same style jersey "Barry Larkin" wore in 1987 while playing for the "Cincinnati Reds"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Cincinnati" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" Features:
- "Larkin" and # 11 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Reds" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Shayne on 13th Jun 2016
Love the grey, stitching is great, and very easy to order. It does take time to get the jersey but it is custom made and with high quality so it is worth the wait.
Posted by Lou Pinter on 20th Apr 2013
I couldn't be happier with this jersey! My brother is a HUGE Cincinnati Reds fan - he was a child when Larkin played for them and he has such fond memories of them back then. He's wanted a #11 Larkin Reds jersey forever, and I'm thrilled that I found this! The letters/numbers are stitched on very nicely and the quality is absolutely outstanding.