Same style jersey "Johnny Bench" wore in 1975 while leading the "Cincinnati Reds" to a "World Series" championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Cincinnati" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" Features:
- "Bench" and # 5 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Reds" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by J.D. Lopez on 16th Dec 2015
When I was growing up in Colorado we only had minor league baseball, I played catcher on my youth team and was a big Johnny Bench fan! 10 gold gloves and 2 world championships, made him the best catcher in a young boys eyes! Looking forward to wearing this when the Reds play the Rockies this spring!
Thank you so much CTJ!
Posted by Ci on 24th Jan 2015
Awesome exact replica. A bit long and a little pricey.