Same style jersey "Ted Simmons" wore in 1976 while playing for the "St. Louis Cardinals"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Cardinals" embroidered crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
- National League "100th Year Centennial" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" Features:
- "Simmons" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 23 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Cardinals" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players Name & Numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Francis on 10th Jul 2014
I can't say enough of what a great experience this was. The jersey is one I have been looking for years and when I finally found it I originally ordered the wrong size. After several conversations with Peter he finally convinced me to size down and the jersey fits perfectly.
Thanks again…you have a repeat customer !!