Same style jersey "Steve Thomas" wore during the 1993 season while playing for the "New York Islanders"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Islanders" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Thomas" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 32 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Islanders" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Michael on 30th Mar 2014
Steve "Stumpy" Thomas is my all-time favorite hockey player. I searched far and wide to find an authentic jersey and when I found this jersey I quickly ordered it. I was very happy with the details and quality once it arrived. I highly recommend this product and this seller...