Same style jersey "Satchel Paige" wore during the 1948 season while playing for the "Cleveland Indians"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Indians" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Indians" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Player's Numbers "Customization" features:
- # 29 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Indians" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Lance on 8th Jul 2015
In 2014, I decided to honor "pioneer" Afr-Amer ballplayers/Hall of Famers by wearing their replica jerseys. I now own five such jerseys, and for the time being, I'll complete my collection with a Willie Mays NY Giants, or SF Giants jersey. Despite the pricey item, the quality of the jersey (although a non-breathing double knit)is good, as is the embroidery, lettering and numbers. Very good product. realistic/representative.