Same style jersey "Willie Stargell" wore in 1966 as a member of the "Pittsburgh Pirates"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Pirates" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
Player's Number "Customization" features:
- # 8 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Pirates" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Replica jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality