Same style jersey "Ralph Backstrom" wore in 1973 as a member of the WHA "Chicago Cougars"
- Manufactured by "K1 Sportswear"
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- "K1" woven neck label
- "K1" embroidered logo on lower back left of jersey
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- "Cougars" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Backstrom" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 14 is sewn on the front, back, and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Cougars" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Patty L. on 19th Oct 2015
I bought this item for my husband as a birthday gift and he absolutely loves it! He wears it all the time. He is an avid sports memorabilia collector and owns several throwback hockey jerseys. This has become one of his favorites. He is a native Chicagoan, which only adds to the nostalgia.