Same style jersey "Reggie Fleming" wore in 1973 as a member of the WHA "Chicago Cougars"
- Manufactured by "K1 Sportswear"
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- "K1" woven neck label
- "K1" embroidered logo on lower back left of jersey
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- "Cougars" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Fleming" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 6 is sewn on the front, back, and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Cougars" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Craig on 22nd Jan 2013
I purchased a jersey as a Christmas gift. I am a procrastinator so when I ordered it I thought that it might be late. It was promised a few days before Christmas and I did receive it on time. I actually had someone contact me via email about something and when I answered back I received a reply. That is wonderful. Thank you so much for all of your help. I will be using this site in the future.
P.S. - The gift was a highlight of the holidays.