Same style jersey "Jack O'Callahan" wore during the 1980 Winter Olympic games, while leading the "USA" hockey team to their "Miracle" gold medal victory
- Manufactured by "K1" Sportswear
- 100% polyester heavyweight fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- K1 woven neck label
- K1 woven label on lower back
- Made in USA
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
"USA" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "O'Callahan" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey
- # 17 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "USA" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Jonathan Graham on 13th Apr 2014
I wasn't expecting the jersey to be a vintage mesh jersey, rather than a dry knit, but I trust that that is authentic to the era of 1980. Also, I can't quite tell if the lettering on the front of the jersey is consistent in its placement and spacing with the actual 1980 jersey. But aside from my own questions of consistency, the jersey is of amazing quality. And as usual, the folks at CTBJ have done an impeccable job with the lettering and numbering.
Any collector should have these guys bookmarked. Unless you are looking for game-worn originals (which we all are), this is a great resource.
Posted by Ryan Wise on 22nd Nov 2013
Was everything I expected. Well made, fits and looks great. You can tell that they take pride in their work. I look forward to ordering more jerseys from here. Thanks!