Same style jersey "Gordie Howe" wore in 1974 as a member of the WHA "Houston Aeros"
- Manufactured by "K1 Sportswear"
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- "K1" woven neck label
- "K1" embroidered logo on lower back left of jersey
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Aeros" logo is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- "Stars" are sewn on each shoulder in 1-color
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Gordie Howe" is sewn on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Aeros" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.