Same style jersey the WHA "Philadelphia Blazers" wore during the 1973 season
- Manufactured by "K1 Sportswear"
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- "K1" woven neck label
- "K1" embroidered logo on lower back left of jersey
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Blazers" logo is "Sewn" on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Blazers" embroidered crests are sewn on each shoulder
Players Name and Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want (including the Captain's "C" or Assistant Captain's "A") , and they will be customized (sewn) on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Blazers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- This "Custom" jersey requires 20-22 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.