Same style jersey "Pete Ward" wore during the 1968 season while playing for the "Chicago White Sox"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Sox" is sewn on the front left chest of the jersey in 2-colors
- Illinois "150th Year" anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" Features:
- "Ward" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 8 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name & numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Sox" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to the flimsy Majestic "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Double Knit Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well our Majestic jersey features the "Sox" front logo as well as the Players Name & Numbers fully "Sewn" on the jersey, as opposed to the "printed" versions on the "Cool Base" jerseys. Although the jerseys may look the same there is no comparison in quality