Same style jersey the "Oakland Athletics" wore during the 1974-1980 seasons
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "A's" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want, and they will be customized (sewn) on the back of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "A's" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- This "Custom" jersey requires 20-22 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by John O on 8th Jan 2020
Very pleased! The workmanship, material, fit, finish and quality of the jersey are excellent. I highly recommend this product.
Posted by Geoffrey Jacobs on 16th May 2018
My mom has wanted a Ray Fosse jersey for years and was especially interested in getting one with the green lettering and numbers. Though it wasn't outright offered by CTJ, I was delighted to see that there was a customizable option for the 1974 jersey that had both. It came just in time for her birthday, and she absolutely loves it. The stitching is top-notch as always and Custom Throwback Jersey's selection is unparalleled. Just be aware that it takes a month or so for the jersey to be ready for shipping.
Posted by Ken Watters on 8th Mar 2017
This jersey brought back wonderful memories of a period when the "A's" were winning World Series Championships.
Great attention to detail....I highly recommend this company