Same style jersey the "New Jersey Devils" wore during the 1980's
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Vintage Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Devils" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want (including the Captains "C" or Assistant Captains "A") , and they will be customized (sewn) on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Devils" official style font and colors
- This "Custom" jersey requires 16-20 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Art L. on 13th Jan 2019
I got this jersey for a friend for Christmas, and he loves it! No problems at all with this jersey! Thanks again, CTJ!
Posted by Albert C. Van Horn, Jr on 18th May 2018
I decided to purchase the Devils jersey I always wanted. The reason I became a for life Devils fan was because of Chris Terreri and while I have some of his Devils jerseys I never had THE Devils jersey I needed of him, his first ever Devils jersey when he wore #35. Chris wore three numbers for the Devils 35,30 until his traditional number #31. I am so happy because this is the exact jersey via CCM. It is not the Reebok, KOHO or whatever branded cut the past 15 years. I needed a CCM style, the true hockey style jersey from the 80's. So I decided to go with this company and I am so happy I did. Everything is sewn on, not that horrible pressed heat number crap used today by the NHL. Everything about this jersey is perfect and much cheaper than RIP OFF companies like Mitchell and Ness you have no clue how to make a hockey jersey. Bottom line if you need to purchase a throwback hockey jersey from the 70's through 90's this is the ONLY company you should be dealing with. I have to order a old football jersey next and I am a bi afraid. However speaking for hockey jersey again this is the company to do business with. Also, I do not understand why people would complain about the wait. 3-4 weeks to get the jersey you always wanted is nothing. Everything is sewn on meticulously. Perfection is not made over night. Believe me, these throwback hockey jerseys are worth the wait. Like I said I have to order an old football jersey and although I am afraid to order, when I do I will be doing so through this company because I trust them. I trust them because of the amazing quality of my Devils Chris Terreri jersey I ordered. Thank you.