Same style jersey "Martin Brodeur" and the "New Jersey Devils" wore during the 2003 season
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Vintage Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Devils" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Brodeur" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey
- # 30 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Devils" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Marjorie on 13th Jul 2013
Bought this Jersey for my son's 21st Birthday. he has been a fan of Brodeur for years. He even plans to name his first dog, Marty. He was especially pleased that I was able to get the 2003 version when they won the Stanley cup. He and I had been each cheering for opposing teams that year, and my Dallas Stars had lost. He has never let me forget that loss, and now he is proud to wear his Jersey. A Mom can let her son have his moment...Thanks for a fantastic item