Same style jersey "Mike Modano" wore during the 1998-1999 season while leading the "Dallas Stars" to a "Stanley Cup" championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 model the "Stars" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Modano" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 3-colors
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 3-colors
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Stars" official style font and colors
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Mary Louise smith on 29th Jan 2021
Item arrived earlier than expected in perfect condition. Very happy with the excellent quality of product.
Posted by Anne on 17th Sep 2020
Purchased this as a gift for my husband and it is perfect. He loves it. Thank you!
Posted by Unknown on 29th Dec 2019
The jersey is beautiful! It took a long time, but that's what happens when you order a custom made jersey!
Posted by bert on 7th Jun 2017
Bought it for a buddys birthday. Was an awesome jersey.
Posted by Andrew Johnson on 31st Mar 2014
Finding a throwback Modano jersey is near impossible and I stumbled across this website and was impressed with what I got for the price I got it for. Very high quality!!! Also, the company worked with me to get it expedited so I could get it in time for the game I was going to. Very impressed with the jersey and very impressed with the service. Would recommend!!!
Posted by Martin W. on 13th Jan 2014
I don't always do this type of thing. But, when I do, I prefer to do it for a worthy product. And this my friends, is a great product. I bought this 1999 Dallas Stars (M. Modano) jersey/sweater for my 16 yr son. It's very nice, well constructed, authentic looking, etc....