Same style jersey "Mike Modano" wore during the 1998-1999 season while leading the "Dallas Stars" to a "Stanley Cup" championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 model the "Stars" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Modano" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 3-colors
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 3-colors
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Stars" official style font and colors
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Unknown on 29th Dec 2019
The jersey is beautiful! It took a long time, but that's what happens when you order a custom made jersey!
Posted by bert on 7th Jun 2017
Bought it for a buddys birthday. Was an awesome jersey.
Posted by Andrew Johnson on 31st Mar 2014
Finding a throwback Modano jersey is near impossible and I stumbled across this website and was impressed with what I got for the price I got it for. Very high quality!!! Also, the company worked with me to get it expedited so I could get it in time for the game I was going to. Very impressed with the jersey and very impressed with the service. Would recommend!!!
Posted by Martin W. on 13th Jan 2014
I don't always do this type of thing. But, when I do, I prefer to do it for a worthy product. And this my friends, is a great product. I bought this 1999 Dallas Stars (M. Modano) jersey/sweater for my 16 yr son. It's very nice, well constructed, authentic looking, etc....