Same style jersey "Martin Brodeur" wore during his "Rookie" 1991-1992 season while playing for the "New Jersey Devils"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Vintage Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Devils" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
- NHL "75th" year anniversary crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Brodeur" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 29 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Devils" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.