Same style jersey "Juan Soto" and the "Washington Nationals" wore on July 6, 2019 during a "Turn Back the Clock" game against the "Kansas City Royals"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Expos" logo is sewn on the front left chest of the jersey
- MLB "100th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Soto" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric. (Jersey is also available without the name "Soto" sewn on the back - see picture)
- # 22 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name & numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Expos" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to the flimsy Majestic "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Double Knit Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well our jersey features the team front logo as well as the Players Name & Numbers fully "Sewn" on the jersey, as opposed to the "printed" versions on the "Cool Base" jerseys. Although the jerseys may look the same there is no comparison in quality