Same style jersey "Joe Dimaggio" wore during the 1939 season while playing for the "New York Yankees"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% heavyweight "Polyester Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "New York" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color "Pro Felt" fabric
- "100th Year" Baseball Centennial Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Number(s) "Customization" features:
- # 5 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Felt fabric
- The # 5 is customized (sewn) in the "Yankees" official style font, color, and fabric as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Brendan on 5th May 2019
When I originally ordered it in late March I received an email that it wouldn't be deliver until late April. Obviously at first I was annoyed. However once I received the jersey. It was a thing of beauty. I didn't realize that the stitching of the number and team logo were authentic to what the jerseys looked like in the 1930's. The patches as well. Joe Dimaggio would be proud. Well worth the wait. Will gladly do business again with this company.