Same style jersey "Jimmy Wynn" wore during the 1971 season while playing for the "Houston Astros"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Astros" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Astros" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name & Number "Customization" features:
- "Wynn" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 24 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The Name & Numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Astros" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality