Same style jersey "Jim Fregosi" wore during the 1971 season while playing for the "California Angels"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Angels" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- Angels embroidered logo is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Fregosi" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color pro Twill fabric
- # 11 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Angels" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Fan" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo fully stitched on the jersey, which is of far superior quality to the "Printed" front team logos being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Corinne on 27th Mar 2017
I have been trying to find an authentic, well-made reasonably priced jersey for my husband for some time. This one fit the bill perfectly. It is very high quality. Very authentic 1971. And the fit is perfect. Thank you for selling what you represent on your site. I will come back for more!