Same style jersey "Jerry Rice" wore in 1994 while playing for the "San Francisco 49ers"
- Manufactured by "Wilson"
- Officially Licensed Throwback Series
- 100% Nylon Heavyweight "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Double layer shoulder & sleeves in "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Coverstitched seams throughout
- "Wilson" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" features:
- "Rice" is sewn on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 80 is sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- NFL "75th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
Please do not confuse or compare the above "Wilson" football jersey we are selling to other similar football jerseys being sold by other sellers on other online sites. The "Wilson" jersey we are selling is "Pro" quality made of "100% Heavyweight Nylon Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Geoffrey Jacobs on 16th Jan 2020
I've gotten jerseys from CTJ before, but this was my first time getting a football jersey from them. It came today after a 3-4 week wait, and it is gorgeous. The quality is excellent, the 75th Anniversary patch and block letters look authentic, and the stitching is spot-on. I usually wear a medium, so the smallest size of 44 was a little big, but I can just as easily layer or wear it as is for a comfy fit.