Same style jersey "Jackie Robinson" wore in 1951 while playing for the "Brooklyn Dodgers"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Dodgers" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- National League "75th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve (Jersey is also available without this crest sewn on the sleeve)
Player's Numbers "Customization" features:
- # 42 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Dodgers" official style font and colors
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players Numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Go to argentaimages.com to find more classic videos like this one. No one did more for baseball then Jackie Robinson. His number is retired in every stadium in major league baseball.
Posted by Sherif on 16th Dec 2020
The Jersey is great....Very Happy
Posted by George K. on 12th Apr 2019
I really like the detailing on the jersey. Its a sharp looking jersey. This is the second jersey I have bought for myself from Custom Throwbacks and the fourth jersey overall. I'm very satisfied.
Posted by Kendall on 23rd Jul 2017
My son loved his jersey! Very well made, and true to size. It did take several weeks to arrive, but there was plenty of notice about production time so we were prepared.