Same style jersey "Gordie Howe" and the "Detroit Red Wings" wore during the 1960's
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Vintage series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Red Wings" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Number(s) "Customization" features:
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color
- Captain's "C" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- Jersey is also available with the name "Howe" sewn on the back (see picture - buyer must contact us if they want the name added)
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Red Wings" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Rod on 10th Jan 2015
Customer service was outstanding. They understood what I wanted and were happy to accommodate that. It looks amazing!
Posted by Shawn Polok on 24th Feb 2014
Jersey is Great. Customer service was fantastic. Contacted me several times to keep me informed of delivery and helped me with Sizing. Highly recommend.