Same style jersey "Gilles Meloche" wore during the 1972-1973 season as a member of the "California Golden Seals"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Seals" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Meloche" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 27 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Seals" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by John on 9th Mar 2014
This jersey brought back fond memories of the early 70's at the Oakland Coliseum. Meticulous detail and embroidery.
Posted by John on 26th May 2013
Love my new jersey. It is high quality material and looks great
Posted by Joseph M. DaPonte on 21st Apr 2013
The person helping was very helpful and i enjoyed the experience that i had with my first order! I remember watching these teams playing when i was younger....these throwback jerseys are making a comeback! From older fans who watched them on T.V. to the younger generation!