Same style jersey "Gary Carter" wore during the 1978 season while playing for the "Montreal Expos"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Expos" logo is sewn on the front left chest of the jersey
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Carter" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 8 is professionally sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 8 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color pro Twill fabric
- The name & numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Expos" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Louis on 9th Nov 2021
Grew up a huge Expos & Gary Carter fan and I am thrilled I was able to find this rare Expos 1970's jersey of my favorite player. This jersey is Pro Quality...Thanks to the entire staff at CTJ
Posted by Ben on 28th Aug 2020
"Good quality jersey"! Nice workmanship on my Gary Carter expos jersey!
Posted by marce on 26th Apr 2019
In fact love it so much I wish I could get the home version of that jersey!
Posted by D Smith on 8th Jun 2018
It comes just as pictured and comes true to size. Love it!