Same style jersey "Duncan Keith" wore during the 2006 season while playing for the "Chicago Blackhawks"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM 550 model the "Blackhawks" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Keith" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 2 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Blackhawks" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.