Same style jersey "Dave Parker" wore during the 1978 season as a member of the "Pittsburgh Pirates"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Pirates" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Parker" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color pro Twill fabric
- # 39 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Pirates" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by T. Anderson on 31st Jul 2021
Cobra was my favorite Pirates player and I am thrilled I found this fantastic jersey. Quality is superb and the transaction was seamless. Highly recommend this website...Thanks
Posted by mad on 30th Jul 2020
Great high quality 100% polyester all stitched rare pittsburgh pirates bumblebee pullover baseball throwback jersey (1977-1985). pirates on front, neck & sleeve ringers, name on back, # on front & back. i got the dave parker #39 jersey (late '70s). very professional service too. amazing.