Same style jersey "Dave Parker" wore in 1979 as he led the "Pittsburgh Pirates" to a "World Series" championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Pirates" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Parker" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 39 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Pirates" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Diane Michels on 28th Jan 2015
We were so excited to give this Dave Parker jersey to our son for Christmas. He played baseball in Little League, High School, College, and after for an adult hometown team. He favored Dave Parker all those years and even named his Labrador "Parker".
He always mentioned he would like a throwback Parker jersey so this year 2014 we surprised him with this gift....the look on his face was priceless. So glad we were able to find it on your website. The only downside was trying to determine the size to order. Our son wears a Lg but we wish we would have ordered a XL. It's a little snug but he loves it still the same.