Same style jersey "Dave Keon" wore during the 1965-1966 season while playing for the "Toronto Maple Leafs"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM 550 model the "Maple Leafs" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Keon" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- Jersey is also available without the name "Keon" sewn on the back (see - picture)
- # 14 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Maple Leafs" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.