Same style jersey "Daryle Lamonica" wore during the 1970 season while playing for the "Oakland Raiders"
- Manufactured by "Wilson"
- Officially Licensed Throwback Series
- 100% Nylon Heavyweight "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Double layer shoulder & sleeves in "Pro Mesh" fabric
- Coverstitched seams throughout
- "Wilson" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" features:
- "Lamonica" is sewn on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 3 is sewn on the front, back, and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
Please do not confuse or compare the above "Wilson" football jersey we are selling to other similar football jerseys being sold by other sellers on other online sites. The "Wilson" jersey we are selling is "Pro" quality made of "100% Heavyweight Nylon Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Jim Bonito on 8th May 2021
Brings me back to my Childhood ... So many different Raider greats Jerseys to choose from ... Great Looking Away Jersey gray number with the Black trim. So far I ordered Villipiano and Lamonica , I'm not done yet plan to order Upshaw , Shell to name a few ...love it !