Same style jersey "Dan Gladden" wore in 1991 while playing for the "Minnesota Twins"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Minnesota" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- "Twins" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Gladden" is sewn in 1-color on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey (Jersey is also available without the name sewn on the back)
- # 32 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players Name & Numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality