Same style jersey the "Colorado Rockies" wore during the late 1970's - early 1980's
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Rockies" front and shoulder crests are "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want (including the Captain's "C" or Assistant Captain's "A") , and they will be customized (sewn) on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Rockies" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- This "Custom" jersey requires 20-22 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by John M. & Jane Burns on 5th Feb 2021
Thank you. Your throwback jersey of the Colorado Rockies was beautiful......and the perfect gift for my granddaughter, as it was personalized with her name.
She lives in Colorado but her Dad grew up in New Jersey...and she and her Dad are NJ Devils fans......so the Colorado Rockies jersey was the perfect way to celebrate her beautiful Colorado home..... and still stay true to the NJ Devils franchise........a beautiful gift!!!!
Posted by Jim on 27th Apr 2019
I ordered a Colorado Rockies hockey jersey. The quality is excellent. The name and numbers were sewn on and depicted the colour scheme how they looked in the 70's. I'll be back for another jersey.
Posted by Edward Petrosky on 3rd Jun 2013
A great jersey. Sizing perfect. Quality excellent. I love the way it looks and I will be back to buy more retro jerseys!
Posted by IAN on 15th Jan 2011
Looking for this for about 4 hours and i finally found it!!! Very Happy with the entire Purchase