Same style jersey "Chris Pronger" wore during his 1993-1994 season while playing for the "Hartford Whalers"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Vintage Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Whalers" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Pronger" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 44 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Whalers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Ginny on 5th Jan 2015
We have placed several orders with Custom Throwback Jerseys in the past few years and we are always extremely pleased. Delivery was really quick this year; had my jerseys in plenty of time for Christmas gift giving.
Posted by Mark on 5th May 2013
While it took over a month to arrive, I am extraordinarily pleased with the quality of the product. I will most certainly be ordering from Custom Throwback Jerseys again.