Same style jersey "Carl Brewer" wore in 1973 as a member of the WHA "Toronto Toros"
- Manufactured by "K1 Sportswear"
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- "K1" woven neck label
- "K1" embroidered logo on lower back left of jersey
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Toros" embroidered logo crest is "Glued" on the front of the jersey
- "Toros" embroidered crests are "Glued" on each sleeve
Players Name & Numbers(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Brewer" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 2 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Toros" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.