Same style jersey "Cal Ripken" wore on September 6th, 1995 the date he played in his 2,131 consecutive baseball game, thereby passing the "unbreakable" record of the great "Lou Gehrig" as MLB's present day iron man
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
- "Made in USA"
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Orioles" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- "Orioles" embroidered logo is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Ripken" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 8 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Orioles" official style font and colors
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Replica jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
With Jon Miller and then-President Bill Clinton in the broadcast booth, who correctly predicted that Ripken would get the green light on a 3-0 count.
Posted by Kirby on 13th Aug 2017
Quality and detail 1st rate!
Posted by Rick on 11th Feb 2015
Hard to believe you would have problems finding a Cal Ripken game jersey replica but if you found this site you experienced the same issue.
Was a little scared of the cost but when my son opened his gift it was worth every penney. Quality was beyond expectations