Same style jersey "Bobby Hull" wore during the 1974-75 season as a member of the WHA "Winnipeg Jets"
- Manufactured by "K1 Sportswear"
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- "K1" woven neck label
- "K1" embroidered logo on lower back left of jersey
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Jets" embroidered crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Hull" is sewn on a "Name Bar" which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Jets" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Jeff R. on 30th May 2021
Attention to detail on this jersey was excellent!! Size was just as expected. I wear this jersey for all the Jets games on their way to the Cup!! Thanks guys!!
Posted by Sal on 29th Dec 2018
Just a great sweater, exactly like I hoped it would be, excellent quality, service is A+++ , will shop for all future needs from here for now on. Have jersey autographed by Bobby Hull and what a keepsake