Same style jersey "Bobby Hull" wore during the 1963-64 season while playing for the "Chicago Blackhawks"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Blackhawks" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color
- Jersey is also available with the name "Hull" sewn on the back (see picture)
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Blackhawks" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Bobby Hull Hockey Highlights: A video from Chicago Blackhawks TV: http://blackhawks.nhl.com/
Posted by Angela on 5th Oct 2015
We bought this as a gift for my father. He loved it! The quality is amazing. Worth every penny!
Posted by Gary Wiese on 22nd Feb 2014
Exceptional interaction with your company. Quick and courteous results and feedback to all questions asked. Jersey makes me makes me feel like a kid again. Exceptional quality makes me smile when I see it thanks again
Posted by Mike on 10th Feb 2014
My dad loved it! Will highly recommend your website to others.
Posted by Geoff G. on 9th Sep 2013
Great fitting jersey, make sure you review the sizing chart for fit. Workmanship is top notch.
Posted by Art Lenert on 18th Jun 2013
I wasn't around in 1963, but I've seen pictures of this style jersey, and compared it with the one I bought from CTJ, and it looks the same! Awesome quality!!!
Posted by Joe P on 13th Apr 2013
The jersey is great. They take the time to make sure u get the right size, number name or no name 5 stars all the way around.....