Same style jersey "Benito Santiago" wore during the 1999 season while playing for the "Chicago Cubs"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic" woven neck label
- "Majestic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Chicago" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- "Cubs" embroidered logo is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Santiago" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 9 is professionally sewn on the front & back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Cubs" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players Name & Numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality